When I take bath today, I was thinking that i want to write something about what you can do and what you must not do on april fools’ day.
As today is the day lots of people will make jokes to their friends, family, community and companies, so why not i make some dos and don’ts so that the lot of them will be risk free.
Hope this post will be meaningful.
- Think the risk of your jokes
- joke with the people that always around you and know you
- Some joke about nature, animals, yourself or items would be fine
- Think that your joke might cause them feel bad
- Plan your joke properly
- Make a risky jokes
- Jokes with goverment, companies, community – some of the might not understand you and they don’t wish to understand you
- Joke about races, religion, brand, trademark, death joke, assaulting joke, molesting joke, gang joke – there is a lot more that you can think.
- Think that your joke is always good for them
- Joke without planning
- Joke when people is not in mood
- Fool your bos, lecturers or people higher rank than you
- Make public joke that might involve a lot of those that would not understand you
- think that april fools’ is celebrate by everyone.
- Jokes to your patient about their sickness or you might get sued
- Jokes to your customer about their loans as it was not a joke for them
- Jokes to your friends or family about your death as this will make them sad and you are praying for your death too
- Jokes to people about fire, flood, end of day, god, and much more sensitive issues as this might create havoc.
- Jokes about politician as you are powerless
- Jokes about news as you will be on news
- Jokes about breaking up as he/she might dump you
Talking about dos and don’ts, you can see that there is a lot of don’ts. Actually the don’ts is what make your joke so real and so fun so if you still want to do the don’ts please mind the risk and try to lower the risk as much as possible.
Remember that not everyone is celebrating the april fools, unless your government make a 1st of april as a holiday.
For the recent years, lots of people lost their jobs, lover, family and peace because of this one day and one joke that they make without thinking the risk.
Hope this help, and should i say this is a guidelines for april fool day.
Today I assume human had been celebrating april fools day 2009 times. As there is no real citation on when it start, why not i just assume that it started on the year after division(A.D) started. So human had been officially fooling other human being for 2009 times.
And again today, people around the world was playing with it. I not sure what most people will do but most likely i like to see it in youtube later on.
But for sure, just make today a normal day you jokes with your friend or family and please do not over joke as there is some consequences that might happen.
HAPPY APRIL FOOL 2009
Three mice are sitting at a bar in a pretty rough neighborhood late at night trying to impress each other about how tough they are. The first mouse orders a scotch, gulps it down and slams the glass on the bar. He turns to the second mouse and says, “When I see a mousetrap, I lie on my back and set it off with my foot. When the bar comes down, I catch it in my teeth, bench press it 20 times to work up an appetite, and then make off with the cheese.”
Continue reading “Mighty Mouse”
1) Large, loft-style apartments in New York City are well within the price range of most people–whether they are employed or not.
2) At least one of a pair of identical twins is born evil.
3) Should you decide to defuse a bomb, don’t worry which wire to cut. You will always choose the right one.
4) Most laptop computers are powerful enough to override the communications system of any invading alien society.
5) It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts: your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.
6) When you turn out the light to go to bed, everything in your bedroom will still be clearly visible, just slightly bluish.
7) If you are blonde and pretty, it is possible to become a world expert on nuclear fission at the age of 22.
8 ) Honest and hard-working policemen are traditionally gunned down three days before their retirement.
Continue reading “26 Things the Movies Taught You…”
There were four country churches in a small Texas town: The Presbyterian Church, the Baptist Church, the Methodist Church and the Catholic Church. Each church was overrun with pesky squirrels.
One day, the Presbyterian Church called a meeting to decide what to do about the squirrels. After much prayer and consideration they determined that the squirrels were predestined to be there and they shouldn’t interfere with God’s divine will.
In the Baptist Church the squirrels had taken up habitation in the baptistery. The deacons met and decided to put a cover on the baptistery and drown the squirrels in it. The squirrels escaped somehow and there were twice as many there the next week.
Continue reading “Christmas Squirrels”